+1 y

Why are womanso flirty and affectionate, and the next day so cold?

I'm with my girlfriend 6 months now and I love her so much, she's awesome girl. Every girl iv been with prior do the same thing...and I'm just curious why?

My girlfriend most of the time is how she is. Not over the top affectionate, no over the top flirty, but just calm, cool, and laid back. Sometimes even stressed and busy and on those days she is sorta cold which is fine.

Then there's the very random once in a while days like yesterday were she is over the top messaging how much she's in love with me, how much she misses me, flirting all day, calling all day saying she misses me, the second I pick her up last night she runs and hugs me, big kiss etc. Then the next day back to being calm, and cool lol.

Its like a once a month outburst or something? I mean I think its great but I almost think like...what did you do wrong? Haha. why does it happen only once in a while? Seems like when she's stress free and not busy she gets like that. I'm just curious what do you all think? Thanks!
2
2