+1 y

Was I rejected or what? help PLEASE!

So after I told him lets be best friends through a note, he's now been hugging me when he sees me. But one day he comes to me and asked me "What's up" And I eventually told em "You didn't respond." He says ''What? I did. You said you wanted to be best friends. Right?" I said "Read between the lines" then I told em he was cute(said it kind of dorky) and he smiled at me but then said bye eventually to go to his class. Every time he sees me he smiles, gives me a hug or gives me a teazy remark. But then one day I said "Hey" and he said "Hey, I'll see you next week" with an IdontCare look and didn't hug me or nothing. It frustrated me cause I was bout to engage in conversation so I walked away. But when I saw him again passing by later I said ''turned down"(out of frustration) he said "I'm turned down?" I said yea while grinning. he said okay and I went my way. I like him but I can't read him. But Guys, after that what do you think he's feel? Do you think he even may likes me ...I'm so confused help
Updates:
+1 y
well how can I redeem myself
Was I rejected or what? help PLEASE!
Add Opinion