+1 y

Get back with him? Try things again? Or just keep leave it alone?

My boyfriend of a year broke up with me, two weeks later had a new "rebound" they wound up moving in together after a month of being together, things went down hill for them and he has now "realized" he made a mistake... A huge mistake. It's been 6 months since him and I have been broken up and a month since the rebound and him have split. I've been helping him because I'm a nice person, but I know how stupid it would be of me to get back with him, even though he is trying and I can see change and he wants to get back, my brain is just telling me no, but my heart is telling me yes, what do I do?

I don't want to break his heart, but I don't want to be hurt again either, at one point I think we can work because I do love him, but another part (a smart part) of me is just saying no, because I don't want things to end badly.. What should I do?
0
3