+1 y

Is it possible she wants to be with me, but doesn't quite know how to handle the situation of having a boyfriend?

I can't seem to make the right choices with girls ever. I try and try and every time I get knocked down and I need help I learn what I may or may not have done wrong. I've been through the "confidence" bullsh*t and I have been told a million times countless other things and no matter what I do either these things don't change like I thought, or it's a load of horse crap. And to be perfectly honest the horse crap part seems more likely at this point. I'm in love with this girl, I tell myself sometimes that I'm not so I can at least try to move on but I just can't. I never stop thinking about her. I tried to respect her feelings and wait to ask her out and she ends up with a guy that she's known for barely a month. At first I almost lost my cool but I kept it together and explained to her how I felt. It's been around a month since and nothing has changed. She talks to me just as often and in the same flirty way we always talked. She told me she had feelings for me... Of course my dumb a** was too late. I am very unsure of this situation. Is it possible she wants to be with me, but doesn't quite know how to handle the situation of having a boyfriend. I'm not the pushy type, in fact I am more of a doormat tbh. I just want a chance with her and honestly yes I want it now which is a rotten thing to want and its selfish. I tried telling myself I was cool with it but I find myself crying til I fall asleep and falling into other unhealthy habits. If anyone can help me figure out this whole thing I'd appreciate it deeply
1
1