+1 y

Our first texting conversation?

He and I just started texting for the first time tonight after meeting each other two days ago (he contacted me first Because I didn't have his number), but it only lasted 8 messages total, and it ended with me. The 8 messages were cautious but sweet, and I sorta feel like, although my last message didn't ask him a question, it was open for him to continue the convo, but he didn't decide to continue.

That was about 2 hours ago, and in the meantime I was busy driving home, settling down, etc, so I just didn't initiate any more conversation. But I do wish that we could text more. I'm wondering if it would be too eager if I were to text now? I am going to bed soon so it wouldn't be much, but I don't want him to think that I am totally fine with the fact that our convo didn't continue - I want him to know that I really wanna talk to him. Without giving him that desperate feeling haha. I do think it would be a little weird texting him goodnight though... since it is our first text convo and we actually barely talked.

What do you think I can do? Need the advice asap please!
Our first texting conversation?
1
0