+1 y

She doesn't seem to be crushing on me?

I hate to brag but I consider myself more attractive, smarter, and funnier and a better conversationalist than this guy I know, yet this girl has a huge crush on him and doesn't seem to like me?

She's head over heels for this guy who is basically a loser and doesn't really have much going on but somehow this really cute girl fell for him? And I flirt with her and we laugh and have great conversations and I'm confident in my attractiveness and intelligence yet she doesn't seem to be crushing on me?

It might be a bit arrogant of me but sometimes I see girls hooking up with the trashiest guys who are just ugly and not even funny or interesting to talk to and I wonder to myself what the hell they even see in those people.
+1 y
Oh also: My question is what do you girls look for in a guy and how does he treat you to get you crushing on him?
She doesn't seem to be crushing on me?
5
2