+1 y

I've never been in a relationship, so I don't know what slow or fast is.

Basically, I've been on two dates with a girl. We really like each other and neither of us can wait until we get to go out again (Friday after next). The problem that has come up is that she told me she wants to "take it slow." I don't necessarily have a problem with this, but I don't know what "slow" means. I’ve never been in a relationship, so I don’t know what slow or fast is. On our two dates we’ve gotten up to cuddling and holding hands. I assume that the next step is a kiss, but now that she’s said she wants to take it slow I don’t know if or when I should go for it. I know that it should feel right and that I will know when I should, but do I need to wait a certain amount of time since she said she wants to take it slow?

Guys, any helpful personal experience with this would be greatly appreciated. Girls, if you could offer any insight into what this means for you, what you think she might mean, or any personal experience you might have I would really appreciate that also! Thanks!
1
1