+1 y

Did I wait too long to ask her to be my girlfriend?

I've never felt this way about a girl before. I really really like her. She is perfect. She liked me first then as I started talking to her more I grew to like her. We would text from morning until we go to sleep. We would talk as much as we could at school. Then one day we just stopped. She recently befriended one of my best friends and they talk a lot now. I feel like she just moved from me to him. And I'm just so confused and pissed at my friend for reasons I'm not sure about. I don't want to talk to her about it because I would feel stupid and embarrassed to. Besides, she seems to hide from me and I feel like I annoy her. I don't go running up to her and saying hi, so I don't know. I don't know what I did wrong, did I wait to long to ask her to be my girlfriend? We never even really hung out other than some school football games. I have so many mixed feeling. I thought about just letting it go but I can't. She stays on my mind. What should I do? Please help. I'm desperate. I don't want to loose her to one of my best friends.
Did I wait too long to ask her to be my girlfriend?
Add Opinion