+1 y

Is he scared of losing me again?

when I was younger I had these three best friends we were all close they are still close (siblings). when I was 14, 2007 we where ripped apart all the way up until 2010 we were put back together but then we were ripped apart again for the second time. but September of this year one came and found me were are close now and this time we are not being torn apart. she knows that I am in love with her brother she keeps saying he loves you to my mom says it my friends say it and she tells me everything that has gone on in the past year and a half my friend ask him if he loved me and he said he didn't want to date me everyone knows that is not true everyone thinks we are soul mates he cried when we were torn apart for my number for over a year I think that my friend who asked him always teases him is that the reason or is he scared to lose me again.
+1 y
everyone thinks we are soul mates he cried when we were torn apart asked formy number
Is he scared of losing me again?
0
1