+1 y

Would you be mad at me?

me and my really good guy friend have this thing and we hook up but are not together due to complications.

I get along well with some of his friends and will sometimes flirt with them in group situations. They are flirtatious with me so I am in return with them.

I don't think it's bothered my friend; when he hears about/sees them overtly hitting on me he will roll his eyes and shake his head, in private with me sometimes he'll act annoyed at them (but not at me so far). he heard about one of them getting drunk and grabbing my butt and said "wow. I'm going to kill him."

i wonder if he would rather have me not flirt with them; he hasn't said anything about me flirting with them yet and he can be pretty flirtatious too so I assumed he wouldn't mind... I was kind of hoping he would just know that I am interested in HIM and not his friends, regardless if I flirt with them or not. But I'm wondering. Guys, would you get annoyed with me?
+1 y
-- I expect him to know because we have this... thing going on. he knows I like him.
+1 y
ALSO -- I don't like playing games, but I wonder if a bit of jealousy could be a good thing. Just so he knows that he's not the only possibility for me. I do a lot for him and I don't want to be too much of a pushover :-)
Would you be mad at me?
1
4