+1 y

How to attract guys?

...my own age? I have never been in a relationship and it seems that is because guys my age (I'm almost 21) seem to not be interested but guys in their late 20s or older have no problem giving subtle hints that they are interested. I'm 5'8 and have a 40-30-43 shape, dark hair and olive skin, and I'm told that people think I'm attractive. But I'm also told that because I'm an introvert for the most part and intellectually gifted (I'm also not one of those girls who become ditzy when trying to attract a guy, but I'm not forceful about showing it either), that I intimidate people. I don't really think I do, or at least I don't try to or want to. I'm also polite and smile and answer people when they try to talk to me for the first time (unless of course they do the whole dayumm girl thing, I can't handle that). But the older guys never seem to be deterred by this. I would like to go on a first date (yeah, a first date lol) sometime in the near future but I would like an age appropriate gentleman. I have no experience in the dating/ intimacy department, and I don't really like to talk much unless I've known you for a while, but if you make an effort to talk to me (which doesn't happen very often, I just get sheepish smiles and grins and/or stares) I will talk to you. I would appreciate any of your advice! And I'm sorry for the long post!
+1 y
I've gotten one response and noted that he's said it's a shame I'm not interested in older men. I forgot to mention that I am interested in older men, much more so than men my age. But I feel that being in different parts of our lives might not make for a good mix with the lives that older men have so I should try for my age. And I'm not talking older men who have been married or have kids, but more along the lines of late 20s, MAYBE early 30s depending on their life priorities.
How to attract guys?
4
1