+1 y

So I sent her some flowers?

I ordered it online to be delivered to her place, it was a basket full of flowers, some kisses and a teddy bear.

My note said something like:

REMEMBER WHEN WE HELD GAZE? YOU WERE THE 1ST ONE TO LOOK AWAY, I AM NO FRIEND, NO RELATIVE, I AM YOUNGER THAN YOU, AND ALL I WISH FOR IS, A HAPPY LOVE STORY FOR YOU. THESE ARE NOT MUCH, I HOPE YOU LIKE THEM.

She doesn't know who I am, and she is probably wondering how I got her information. Well I did a little bit of stalking information online, its funny how 50 bucks and a first name and last name can get you all the details.

I didn't put my name on it or any hints of who I am, I meant it to be a mystery. What do you guys think about this? I don't know what her reaction when she received it today, but at least I know I made her smile.
+1 y
wow lol way to make me feel like crap. I guess the act of being a gent is looked at in a bad way now, oh well.
So I sent her some flowers?
6
1