+1 y

She likes my best friend. I'm not sure what to do anymore.

Basically, a girl I feel deeply in love with who wanted me when we first met, introduced her to my friend, and she likes my best friend and he likes her, its killing me inside but he is a better man that I and deserves her. What should I do? just leave it and continue being miserable in my loneliness?
+1 y
Cheers for the help, all of you. I've decided to let them have a chance, I've lost mine. I'm still not sure if anything will happen between them, but she has a lot of sex-friends out there which I'm pretty sure she isn't going to give up, and constantly tells me when she is going to parties and that she will hook up. But thanks for all your help, keeping me sane for ages. I would give you all best answer if I could, but ill give it to the girl with the balls to comment openly, :) but thank you all!
4
0