+1 y

Should I keep this attitude or should I keep trying harder?

Before, when a girl rejected me, I used to go through all sorts of emotions, think what's wrong with me, how to get her to like me, things I should have said and shouldn't have, thinking that maybe one word was the difference.

Now, even if it was a girl I really, really like, if I get rejected, I just think "oh well" and not care and continue on with my life. Basically one rejection/not saying yes, and I'm done with pursuing the girl. That's all well and good because it's lowered my stress level, but at the same time, lately I've been wondering that maybe I'm missing out on too many opportunities with this attitude? Maybe there WAS something there, and that a little persistence would do the trick? Or is that just my old side coming back out?
+1 y
I should put it this way: it's not really the "no"s, it's the "not outright rejections/could be yes, could be no" responses that are bothering me.
+1 y
those are the ones where it's recently starting to linger in my mind whether I should give up so easily.
2
2