+1 y

Is he playing hard to get?

Alright so, iv been talking to this guy I met through friends for 2 weeks. The first weeks he was the sweetest. He would call me, text me, video chat me all the time! We hung out and he was just amazing, and I was like whatever about him at first so I didn't really answer all his calls and text messages and he would still keep trying. when he kept trying to call and stuff I liked that, so I started being sweet to him in return and show interest. But this last Friday we went out again with a group of friends and he acted so strange. He was hardly sweet to me and it bugged me because I'm already starting to like him a lot.we even kissed that night. now he doesn't call, doesn't video chat me, takes forever to write back to texts and he would not do this at all the first week. what's going on? Since I noticed his strangeness I told him that maybe we should stop talking because he seem not interested anymore and he said" no I really like you a lot" but yet he keeps acting that way, like hard to get. what should I do? how should I act with him if he's acting that strange way? Help!
Updates:
+1 y
edit**to not seem too interested!
Is he playing hard to get?
Add Opinion