+1 y

If a girl lets you know after a nice date that she really enjoyed it, could it make you less interested?

And when I say "a girl lets you know", she is making an effort to say so, whether she is the first to contact you after the date or even if she says it a few days afterward. From what I've observed, it seems very likely that the guy steps backwards, especially if the guy was kind of on the fence about a girl to begin with, or if he just wanted to see if he could "win" her over. (correct me if I'm wrong!) And does this still apply if the guy was the first to be interested? Like, he would think that he can cut back on the chase, knowing that she's already coming around?

I would imagine that regardless of the situation, it would make the guy feel good that he carried through a nice date that she enjoyed. But would it be accurate to say that if a girl did this, she is putting herself in a position where she has already lost control and the guy can be worry-free? Or value her less?
4
0