+1 y

My ex boyfriend is still in love with me...and another girl. What should I do?

My ex-boyfriend started going out with my friend a couple of months ago. He's been flirting with me like he used to do when we were dating and my friend (his gf) noticed that and decided to cheat on him. He was depressed so I cheered him up and he told me loved me. I still like him too but he doesn't want to break up with his girlfriend when he's still mad at her for cheating on him. He trusts me more then his girlfriend and he's always coming to me for advice about her and the rest of his life, I don't mind it but he should really be telling his girlfriend, not me. I don't want to make his girlfriend mad because she's important to me but I like him and I don't think she's right for him. I don't want to create anymore trouble between them because she is still iffy about me anyway. What should I do?
2
2