+1 y

I really want her to like me?

There's this girl on campus that I have had a crush on since last year. This year we slowly started talking, and on my birthday we hung out and then she slept over. She is the sweetest girl I have ever met and I would love to date her. We hooked up a few times and I know for a fact she is looking for a nice guy. The other day she told one of our mutual friends that she doesn't want to lead me on so she doesn't know what she wants. Whether its a relationship with me, hook up with me, or anything. I'm always the first one to text her, ask her to hang out (she usually cant), compliment her, and I think I'm being too easy. She rarely texts me but I know she's into me. I started to play hard to get cause I want her to want me more and I saw her this morning and just said hi and walked by her like I didn't care. I really want her to like me, Can someone please help me? Thank you so much. This girl is so different from any girl on campus. She has the same morals as me and we have a lot in common, and she is the most gorgeous girl on campus. Thanks for your help
I really want her to like me?
Add Opinion