+1 y

Girls now talk to me, though I still don't have a girlfriend?

I used to be extremely shy. I am/was also bit of a nerd, though I like sports, music, and movies. I'm average-looking and go to medical school.

Over the past year or so, I made strides in my sociability. I kind of realized I could do it when I was randomly talking to someone and they told me I was witty. Then I started to realize I could make people laugh and combining that with knowing a bunch about different stuff, I started to come out of my shell.

I'm now at the point where I can flirt with girls, mostly tease them a lot and playfully jab them and then they reciprocate. Now they'll come up to me on their own sometimes. The problem is that I still never had a girlfriend (or even been kissed). I've asked a couple of them out, but no luck. I'm wondering if I should just keep doing the same thing and maybe one girl will separate herself and maybe show she likes me, too.

There's this one girl I particularly like; the problem is, even though all the signs were there, she seemed a little reluctant to hang out one on one. So, yeah, should I just keep doing what I'm doing and maybe one of them will come around? Or do I have to be more aggressive?
1
1