+1 y

She's known to "not hook up", how long should I wait to kiss her?

There's a girl who I started talking to recently and she's known to "no hook up". She has only done stuff with one guy and that was in a relationship. I asked her about it and she said "I feel like if a guy really likes me then he doesn't need to hook up with me". This is something I completely respect and not something I want to mess around with. We have gone to lunch a few time, I've taken her and her two friends. But this week we are going alone for the first time, then depending on how that goes I might ask her on a "official date" type of thing like a movie or something.

With that being said, I feel more worried about trying to kiss her than most girls because I don't want it to seem like I'm trying to hook up with her. Which I'm honestly not at this point, I wouldn't want to do something that she didn't want to do and her regret it!
3
1