+1 y

What is going on between us?

I have known this guy for about a year know, we use to talk like every single day online, then sometimes he might call me if he didn't get in from work late. We once talked online till morning, and we got really close and I started to really like him. In the summer he texted me late and told he had feeling for me, I texted him back and told him I also had feelings for him but he didn't reply or say anything. I talked to him a few days later and it was like nothing had even changed, I thought I wanted it that way but I don't we haven't once really talked about how we feel about each other.

Anyway when summer ended I wasn't really hearing him then last month he called me to ask me for a favor, we talked a bit. Then we stopped talking again until Sunday he called me out of the blue, I thought he called me because he missed me, but he was like "Im so bored have nothing to do" so in my mind he called me because there was nothing else to do. I really still like him, not sure how he feels about me anymore... I wanna talk to him about what is going on, but I don't want to seem pushy.
+1 y
Also on my birthday he sent me a long long text and at the end he said "Hope one day I can call you my boo"... He has given me signs that he wants to be with me only in text but if its and on going thing we don't talk about our feelings.

For some reason in my head I am thinking he has a girlfriend and doesn't want to tell me or something a lot of crap is just popping into my head... I don't know what is going on :(
What is going on between us?
0
1