+1 y

I don't want to be friends with her anymore?

This girl and I have gotten really close, so close she sees me as her best friend. But I have very strong feelings for her, I want to take it to the next level and start a relationship. She on the other hand says no way, and wants to keep things the way they are. I've tried very hard to convince her differently and to get her to feel the same for me. Nothing is working. I can't torment myself like this being Friend zoned and leaving it at that. Therefore I think I should make the difficult decision of breaking our friendship. She's been acting weird lately and doesn't seem to care for anyone else's feelings but her own. I strait up told her I want to take thongs to the next level but she still insists. She's turned down all my advances. To be honest I think she just wants to manipulate me, but I can't stand for it any longer. The more I'm around her, the more I want to make out with her and take things further. And no we are totally not friends-with-benefits, she's against that too. I feel bad for doing this but I feel this is my best option before things get worse
I don't want to be friends with her anymore?
Add Opinion