+1 y

When is it okay to flirt with a married man?

I am engaged to be married, but my guy has been away for months on business. I live down the street from his sister and her husband and have been spending a lot of time with them. I don't cheat, so suffering from extreme loneliness, I've developed a little crush on my, soon to be, sister-in-law's husband. Although, we are both happy in our relationships, I've noticed a little attraction between us. I am 100% confident that neither of us would do anything, so I wonder if, in this situation, it is okay to flirt?
+1 y
Ok, I get that the census is that this is wrong. But I don't see anything wrong.

I have never cheated, I'm not capable, but I am capable of walking that tight rope. I fully understand the consequenses of crossing those boundries. So, I guess I'm just looking for anyone who has been here and understand that I need human contact, it keeps me sain during such a stressful period. I'm just trying to bide my time until my love comes home, because when he's around no one else exist
6
6