+1 y

Rusty connection, how do you win a guy over in three days?

Whenever I'm in class, I tend to focus my attention on everything but my peers, which came as no surprise when my friend told me that I had "the hot guy" in my group for the semester project and I had no idea who she was talking about.

Well, we had a meeting today to divvy up work and found out some pretty interesting things about this so called hot guy. Not only is he passionately smart about history, but he also used to debate and is an avid watcher of The Office. It was my first interaction with him and I was very pleasantly surprised.

I guess my question now is, how do I hint that I would like our conversations to continue outside of the classroom without coming off too strongly or making things too awkward for us to still be able to work on the project?

By the way, the project is due next week and he sits one person away from me in class. Not sure how relevant these details are, but might make things easier.
1
0