+1 y

Why won't guy contact me?

I went on a date with this guy a few days ago and I know he thought it went well because when we got back to school (it was for lunch between college classes) he said he was going to invite me to party with him tonight. And he told his friend about the date and we talked for a while in class after it. He was smiling a lot. But, he hasn't texted me at all since the date. I texted him a couple days ago and he hasn't replied. I didn't send anything else. But, now I'm wondering if it's because of this. After our date, we had one more class. I just left after class and didn't say goodbye to him, but I usually don't anyway. So, I didn't want to make it seem like I thought I was his girlfriend or something now. I figured we'd text later that day. I'm really shy and he knows it. Is he maybe giving me space? Or did he just think I'm a bitch because I didn't say bye to him? He knew I was nervous all day, so wouldn't he understand if I didn't think to say goodbye? I'm stressing over this so much! I don't know what I did wrong. I know his mom had surgery a couple weeks ago. I don't know if maybe it's because something happened to her or if he's having family problems. Anyway, why isn't he texting me? Someone help.
Why won't guy contact me?
Add Opinion