+1 y

How do I know if he thinks of me as just a hook up?

i have been hooking up with a guy, (not having sex, just fooling around) for the past couple of weekends, we have hung out basically every weekend for the past month. he just got out of a really bad relationship and his friends would always tell me that he wasn't in the right place for a relationship because he was so hurt. last night we were hooking up and he stopped me and told me that maybe we shouldn't be doing this.. and he said that he didn't want a relationship and he didn't want me to feel like I was being used. but he said he likes holding me and he likes feeling our connection he just doesn't want me to feel used. I told him I understood him and we talked a little bit more and then we ended up hooking up anyway. and this time was more affectionate than any other time. it was slower and he paid attention to me more and touched my face a lot and tucked my hair behind my ear... and in the morning when he had to leave he rolled over and hugged me for a while and said that he didn't want to get up and then we he did, he tucked me in and asked if I was comfortable.. I just don't know what to think. I feel like he has feelings for me, but I can't be sure.. HELP
How do I know if he thinks of me as just a hook up?
Add Opinion