+1 y

Is "sitting in the corner/acting depressed" a good strategy to get girls attracted to a guy?

"Aww what's wrong with him? He looks so depressed. I want to cheer him up. He seems like such a thoughtful, deep and intelligent guy. I want to get to know him better..."

I went clubbing the other day and decided to attract girls this way. There was a gruop of girls and guys who felt sorry for me. "What's wrong? Did your girlfriend dump you?" Other girls kept looking at me until my retarded drunk friend screamed at me, hugged me and started to dance. He ruined it...

So what do you think? Is "sitting in the corner/acting depressed" a good strategy to get girls attracted to a guy? Should I try it again?
+1 y
"Look at these chicks all saying they want a guy to open up to them and show their emotions and now they are saying they don't like a guy who does that. So hypocritical of them huh QA?"

Girls, defend yourselves!
11
4