+1 y

I'm attracted to my professor - Again!

I don't know what to do. I was at a college last year, & ONLY flirted with a prof and it ended really bad for the both of us. I vowed never to do that again.

At my new college, I find myself attracted to the program coordinator yet again! I am also not trying to sound big headed, but I am a mature student who is very exotically attractive (full lips, light skin, long dark hair, bit t-ts and the whole bit...). I want to do him. If the opportunity arose I would do him in a heart beat.

He is married with kids, but I think he might be a closet case gay (I am hoping!). He also has shown no interest in me so far, but I am a new student and he's starting to get to know me & have meetings... I hope he still shows no interest.

If he ever shows interest, what should I do? I know myself & I would hands down go as far as he likes.
I'm attracted to my professor - Again!
5
6