+1 y

How to give up on fairy tales?

How do you deal, with the idea that there may not be any such thing as "true love" or at least not for you. I mean I have a boyfriend of 3 years and I say I love him but I don't think it's fireworks, movie worthy love and I don't this is the kind of thing I'll ever have. I think maybe I'm faulty or ugly or whatever . I'm no dream girl ... for anyone and this kinda depresses me . my boyfriend found this comic to sum up his feelings and it is really sweet ... link .. but I feel grief. like I have to just accept that that notion of " love its the best feeling in the whole wide world, its like being on a drug ...etc is not something for me or that anyone will ever feel from being with me.
+1 y
O.K . I'm a little embaressed about this post I'm sorry I was being totally irational and moody. I sometimes get these ideas when experiencing lack of sleep and ..pms. I just want to say that I do love my boyfriend , he lovesme and it's real love. I'm happy with what I have and know that I'm really lucky. thanks for the imput though .
How to give up on fairy tales?
2
1