+1 y

What the hell is this feeling? I've never felt this before to this degree..

Okay, so like, flirting/dating women is no problem for me. Though I can be a little nervous around good looking chicks, it tapers off quickly when I continue talking. I've dated my fair share of good looking girls, and I'm kinda seeing this girl for a minute, long minute, which brought me to GAG in the first place, but I'm still out there like Bachelor status, and I just ran me into one of the finest dime pieces. So anyways,

I was a complete wreck, my hands shaking, stammering and out of my element. I couldn't coordinate my breathing with my speaking, and just started blushing, God she was so beautiful, f***ed up thing was, she was doing the same thing, she was shaking, all nervous, and even though I would crack a stupid joke, she would laugh like I was the funniest man in the world, what the hell just happened to me? My hands are still shaking. I'm never like this around girls, ever. And this girl had me at hello.

I would also like to add that I am currently suffering from caffeine and nicotine withdrawal, no more soda, and no nicotine, I'm on the edge, and drinking 50 glasses of water to compensate for lack of soda and taking 50 p*ss breaks, my p*ss is coming out like crystal clear bottled water and I'm admiring my increase in libido, I'm showing my current girl good times every night like a race horse, only problem is, I miss my caffeine and nicotine, what to do. As a matter of fact, I've got to take a p*ss break right now, I'm going to take a p*ss and drink water at the same time, multi task, I'm all over the place, bouncing around over achieving, just to get my mind of this silly girl and nicotine and caffeine.

Anyways, anyone ever felt like this around someone you like?
+1 y
off*
+1 y
Turns out, she has a boyfriend but she agreed to hang out so we went bowling. Wow, almost a month of no nicotine and caffeine, I feel great, I feel...i feel...like a unicorn.
3
1