+1 y

I'm still in love with my ex, does it sound like he could feel the same?

We were together for a year and a half and it was the best year or my life. We worked together in NY and moved to PA together for a job promotion. Soon after we moved to PA he broke up with me. I had a year lease on my apt so I stuck it out and working with a guy your in love with is the hardest thing I've ever had to go through. We had such a good relationship, and his only reason for leaving was because he didn't want a girlfriend and wanted to focus on his career right now. Because without his career he can't have a stable future. It crushed me to pieces and I ended up moving back home to NY. He says he still sees me in his future. It's been a year and we keep in contact occasionally. And I'm still very much in love with him, but he still doesn't want a gf? He hasn't dated anyone since or gone out with a girl either. I tried dating but it's really hard and I end up missing him. We saw each other a month ago briefly and slept together, but that's all that came out of it. He said we can see each other again but he still doesn't want a girlfriend. I don't know what to do. I feel like waiting but idk, I need advice, were both 25 and I really love him.
1
1