+1 y

I have been talking to a stripper how do I prove I am for real and not a creep?

Ok I know what you all are going to say. I go to the strip club because it across the street from me and only bar nere with out driving 10 to 15 miles. I have been talking to this woman she is a dancer she comes across and a nice person. I have seen her dance I have never gone up to the stage or given her money. I just either site at the bar or in back and watch the people. I am 34 single full time dad I have not been with a woman in 6 years I am very shy. I have was cheated on used and lied to even hit from time to time by my ex wife. I have a hard time going up to women and talking to them because of being shy. Any way this girl came up to me and started talking to me. I know I have no way of knowing if she is playing my simpthey or if she is real. how can I prove to her I am not some creepy guy but a real guy that care because. I am a nice guy dose not mean I am a push over.This girl told me she is a single mom she also told she had to drop of high school to raise her child. the women I have been talking to is now I would say 25 to 30 years of age.
3
2