+1 y

How can I stand out from the other girls?

Yes I'm a young teen who has only had one boyfriend in high school and he was the worst possible boyfriend any girl could have, he was racist, disrespectful, at times rude, judging and anything else you can think of. I've tried meeting other guys and trying different aproaches like starting off flirty got them thinking I would do stuff with them wich was a fail.. being a guys friend then flirty which lead him to not texting me back ever and I think he's talking to other girls which most guys do don't they? and surprisingly for them its working they can keep a guy engaged and then eventually get asked out. All the girls say I'm pretty especially my friends and some guys and I end up talking to a few handsome guys but something always goes wrong I can never get him to want to be in a serious relationship with me. I find it weird because allot of ugly or slutty girls have boyfriends which is confusing for me. So how can I stand out from the other girls a guy might be talking to while he's talking to me, or how can I approach them better?
How can I stand out from the other girls?
Add Opinion