+1 y

What does he want, I'm so confused?

He's always flirted heavily with me. Tried to get me to go out with him etc. Well, we got drunk one night and suddenly we have become cuddle buddies as he terms it.. I've stayed over like 6 times... no sex though but he really wants to. Anyway, I know he likes me... he cornered my friend and told her that but also said he's afraid of losing friendships. He's my brother's friend. I've gotten to the point where I really want to date him now. I finally asked him where we stood last night because I can't keep staying over there and making out... I know we'd end up having sex and I really don't want to do that. He made a comment about all girls wanting relationships and said he wasn't looking for a serious relationship right now. But, if we wanted to keep things the way they were he wouldn't see anyone else. Yet, I know he's afraid that he will lose friendships if things go bad. Does he really mean what he says? When we cuddle he says things like how he likes me sleeping next to him. I just don't know what to do.

I am going to stop going to his place. Just treat him as a normal friend and see what he does. Is this the best option to get him to make a decision?
What does he want, I'm so confused?
1
0