+1 y

I feel attracted to my driving teacher..am I picking up on a vibe?

I am 18 and he is only 22. So it is not illegal. Through out the drive which was two hours, he asked me a lot about where I'm from. I told him I'm from new york city and that I moved from boston and back to new york. and he asked me why and I said because I am a huge yankee fan and being in boston was hard! he randomly goes my girlfriend is a red sox fan its pretty gross. And I was like yea yankees are better lol. Then he asked me why I moved around/telling me he needs to go to the city because he can barely find his way around, he also asked me where I worked in the city and what street it was by, later asking me what my parents do and what I do for work..he just kept asking and asking..then later told me this story about how he one time he met another dude driving teacher who went on about getting to drive with girls..i don't know why he would mention this either/tell me stories about him being wasted/his friends being wasted...bizarre.
3
0