+1 y

Should I ask this guy from one of my college classes out?

So after recently getting out of a four year reltionship/friendship I have started to actually try the whole "dating thing" in college. I am interested in this one guy who is in my class that I have every day. He' cute, seems interesting, and is an athlete (of a sport that I love!) but I have only been able to have a few conversations with him before class. (our class has about 20 people in it).

Part of me wants to ask him out (as the semester is starting to come to an end). But I don't know if I should put myself out there because I figure if he was interested in me he might have tried to get my phone number or something by this point and I kinda have a feeling that I am not exactly his type.

Ether way I kinda just wn to say "screw it". And casually say if he wants to grab dinner some time. only problem is that he is constantly around this other friend, and I don't know if he will fid it awkward and feel obligated to hang-def not wht I want. He still seems like a cool friend to have. Give me some advice! Thanks.

0
1