+1 y

I really like this one guy but he sends mixed messages, does he like me?

This guy in one of my classes, we do talk alot, not a lot outside of college though. he seems interested. a few days ago we went to a play with the class and when we were saying goodbye he actually hugged me twice, the second time he kept holding me actually and not letting go. and he does flirt I think, like he asked me if I could do the french snake when I smoke(I think that's how its called)(you know you let out the smoke through your mouth and then pull it back in with your nose) and said that its very hot when a girl does it. but then we were supposed to have a meeting with our group for a project and he just didn't show up, I was really excited I was going to see him and felt kind of down... he said he forgot when I asked why he didn't come(jockingly). do you think this guy likes me or am I just wasting my time?
1
0