+1 y

How do you get over someone, or stop thinking about them?

Well, I'm sure this has happened to many people before, but I like this girl and there many complicated things that are going on that are affecting me a lot. Basically, right now, we're not talking because of her being paranoid about something and she doesn't want to talk. So, I'm giving her some space but this is driving me nuts!

I just want to go talk to her, but that would just make things worst. So, what should I do so that I get her off my mind so that when I see her, I don't feel bad and act all down. I guess I need some sort of distraction because this girl is affecting my school, sports and other stuff, and I do want to talk to her again but I need to show her that I can control my mind.

So, how do I get an distraction that gets my mind off of her but doesn't make me forget her either?
3
1