+1 y

She rejected me in a passive avoiding the question kind of way, should I try again in a clearer way?

hi everyone, so here's the story, there's the girl I like at the gym and today I finally worked up the courage to try to ask her out, I went up to her introduced myself and asked if we could talk in the hallway for a second and all she said was sry but that she had to go fill her water bottle up and left instantly, I think she was afraid me sadly, so of course now I'm all depressed and kinda pissed at the way she rejected me, it could just be the sadness talking but I feel like the way she rejected me without even hearing me out pisses me off and she didn't exactly say no so I'm considering trying again to teach her a lesson and so I could at least get rejected in a better way if that makes any sense, what do you all think? should I even bother?
+1 y
oh and what I mean by teach her a lesson is to try to show her if you don't reject them in a clear honest way, your only leaving them room to try again
3
2