+1 y

I'm in love with a guy who thinks I hate him.

This guy moved into my neighborhood this summer and I hated him at first. He seemed really dirty and really rude and just did anything he wanted. He became friends with my brother over the summer so I saw him a lot. He would always try and talk to me but I kept ignoring him or just being a bitch. That didn't seem to bother him at all so he would keep talking to me anyway.

Towards the end of summer I realized that I was starting to actually like him. he's one of those guys that looks dirty and you would probably thinks he smells bad from far away but when you get close he smells amazing. He's also pretty good looking which I didn't really notice at first because I never gave him a chance inside my mind.

At the end of August he had to leave for college and I was at his going away party. It was the first time that he showed me a really nice side that I think I fell in love with. He kissed me that night but I slapped him because I was confused...and that's pretty much how we left it off.

Now I'm starting to miss him. I never in a million years thought that I would miss him but I do. I wish I hadn't slapped him that night :(. He probably thinks I hate him now so he's probably never going to try to kiss me again. And I'm way too shy and scared to tell him that I like him. He's supposed to come visit my brother in a few weeks and I don't know what to do.
8
0