+1 y

What do you do once you've attracted a girl?

Well the title says it.. I'm a model..and about a 9.5 (so I've heard, in the least douchey way) and I'm really crap with females. All of them. Ever. No, seriously. I really don't know what to do. I have friends that are girls but that's pretty much it. All I can really do is get female friends. I had one girlfriend ever and she was 23 (and I was 16) and all my friends said I was stupid for doing it and I was getting used. Outside of that I have no experience.. like the first time I properly kissed a girl I was 15 and I ended it after that cause she tried to get me drunk..and that's as far as I've voluntarily went. I'm super self conscious about it so I can't really ask anyone I know. Seems like all I can find is people saying "have personality" Or "be good looking" I have both and I'm not cripplingly shy or anything but I just repel girls..not that I have any idea what to do in the first place..

Help, anyone? Its really bothering me now..
+1 y
Oh, and I'm not 25 or any older... :/ I don't know why it says that
2
0