+1 y

He cried when I told him that I was afraid of losing him.?

I've been dating this guy for about 5 months. He's from another country and leaving this December. It was actually me who asked him to get in a relationship together. At first, he told me that we could, but there was a big chance that he would never come back again. I thought it was better to have love and lose it than never have one at all, so I accepted that.

Later last Saturday, we had a talk. I cried and I said I wasn't sure at all about how he felt about me. He hugged me and said he liked me a lot, he was happy to have me and appreciated everything I did for him because I was special, but he had to act cold to protect himself because he was leaving. So I told him that all I felt then I was afraid of losing him. He turned away and cried. Then he eventually said that he didn't want to leave.

Why did he cry? Does he love me? I love him, would he ever try to come back?
1
2