+1 y

In college, how can you get to know a girl you don't have a class with?

I'm 18 and in college and one thing I notice is that girls tend not to hang out with people they don't already know, which I can understand. They have study groups with people in their classes.

The thing is, the girls in my classes I'm not really attracted to and the ones I am, aren't interested in me. There are many girls outside my classes who I might like or find cool, but it's hard to find a common link with a girl you don't have a class with. I mean, I might find her interesting to talk to, but how can I make an excuse to hang out and study with her, in order to get to know her more? I guess that's what I'm asking.

There's one girl I see all the time in the library. She seems like a really sweet and shy girl. I talk to her sometimes, but don't quite know what to talk about because we don't have any classes together. I don't want to be too forward right away because girls tend not to respond well to guys they don't know too well hitting on them, yet also want to get to know her. So what should I talk to her about? I mean, I would ask her to maybe get lunch sometime, but from experience, that's way too forward and way too fast for someone I don't know.
1
0