+1 y

Should I tell my best guy friend I like him? Guys would you want to know even if you didn't like her back?

his roommates give me so much crap about how much we flirt all the time and he's told me he thinks I'm pretty and gorgeous and hot a bunch of times and he asked me to be one of his roommates next year when he gets an apartment and I met his family last weekend and spent the weekend at his house. he even told one of our mutual friends that he liked me when he was drunk but I feel like maybe he does only look at me as a friend because he always talks about how hot some random girl he saw is or how he should have hooked up with this other girl. I've only known him for a few months but I really like him. should I tell him even though he might not like me back?
1
1