+1 y

Is this what it means when you need to be hard to get and play hard to get?

Everyone I'm just curios since some girls and some women hate nice guys,they don't want a guy who is too easy,they don't want a guy is too nice,they love challenge even though they don't/won't admit it, and they want someone who they can't have so they don't want us is this what you need to do on how to be hard to get and how to play hard to get you know turn it against her if to be attractive to her and make her like you more and hopefully she'll date you and maybe be your girlfriend like if she asks you do you want to hang out when she ask you that ask her these questions before you answer her question.

1. what you do you mean by hanging out? And 2.why do you want to hang out with me?

then tell her or make up something if you do have a schedule to keep and just tell her I don't know I need to check my schedule and if she calls never ever I mean ever answer the phone if you are busy doing something like you hanging out with your friends. If she calls check your phone who it is and get back what you were doing so is this what it means you need to do on how to be hard to get and how to play hard to get against her thanks?
+1 y
and no I'm not a jerk and I'm a nice good person and some reason some girls and some women hat that I don't why but they do and I'm not attacking ladies and I'm not bashing you ladies and please don't report this question it's a serious question if I'm wrong then feel free to give me tips on how to attract women even though I'm super skinny and yes I know I'm unattractive thanks
1
0