+1 y

Ex girlfriend getting with a friend of mine just want some advice?

i dated this girl for four years she was my high school sweetheart, we've been broken up for four years she went off to college it was a very rough breakup because we both had very strong feeling stills and still do. she came back to me several times saying she loves me and wed end up hooking up and being together for a while before withering off because we were both to nervous to get back together. I've had a girlfriend now for two years and this girl just graduated, she hung out with me and even slept over while I had this girlfriend and we didn't do anything even though she wanted me to. she kept telling me how she loved me and wanted me and wished I was single still, how it was true love etc. she's gorgeous and I was always regarded as one of the better looking guys around here but my one buddy is much better looking and always got any chick he wanted. well me and my girlfriend broke up my ex just 4 days before that happened begged me to come out and come over, but finding out she was ended up chatting with this buddy in between those four days she won't even talk to me now and he's going to her house everyday. he's not a bad guy, and as I said he's extremely good looking and my girlfriend even made remarks how he was so hot back in the day (caused a few fights)

they don't know I know.

whats the best way to possibly stop this from continuing or happening? I'm not supposed to know and I only know because of a freak coincidence where I seen the kid leaving his house and then my friend seen him pulling up to her house

how do I handle this? do I let them know I don't approve? pretend like I don't care?

2
2