+1 y

I like this guy... But he has a girlfriend...and I just broke up with my boyfriend

We have known each other for years (he is my dad's best friend's son and we are a year apart). We have fished together before (with my dad), and he and my father adore each other... They act like kids when they are together. His parents love me and he and I have a lot in common. However; we rarely see each other and as long as he and I have known each other I have always been in a relationship (wishing I wasn't every time I saw him). His face lights up like a Christmas tree every time he sees me and he has always been extremely nice to me. So I get the impression that he at least likes me as a person. What can I do? I want to know if he likes me... (Even though I have never done anything to give the impression that I like him... but I do). Can I invite him to go fishing with my dad and I (which he does with my dad frequently) without seeming pushy? Or do I just leave it alone? I would really like to spend more time with him and I hate to let him slip through my fingers yet again. What's really odd, is that I recently heard (from my father) that right about the same time I broke up with my boyfriend he was breaking up with his girlfriend... But he still thinks I have a boyfriend. Advice?
+1 y
Is it weird if I ask him to go fishing with my dad and I since I never really have before? We always just seem to randomly run into each other... I wish our meetings weren't just lucky coincidences.
3
2