+1 y

I want to know how to start developing a friendship with this girl who sits next ot me in my class

Basically, I like this girl who sits directly next to me in one of my classes, and near me in one of my other classes. I am friends with her on Facebook and we talk very scarcely. I usually try to start conversations on there. Half the time she responds, and half the time she doesn't respond and logs off. I want to know what I should do to basically start a friendship with this girl that could develop into a relationship. I want to get her cell phone number so I can start talking to her more but I don't know how to approach this. Another important detail is that I kinda have a bad past with someone she talks to occasionally.
2
0