+1 y

I've started to develop really intense feelings for him. Guys, please help me out!

I've known this one guy for an extremely long period of time (years), and we've always gotten along amazingly well; the best conversations, can talk about absolutely anything, engaging and interesting, etc.

I've started to develop really intense feelings for him and I'm not sure if he feels the same way towards me. However, he has told me that I'm beautiful and breathtaking once or twice in the past (not sure if that really means anything though lol, I'm aware I might just be over analyzing it :S). Anyhow, we live in different states and go to different uni's so I'm aware firsthand how busy a person can get with classes, etc.

We used to be best friends but now it really doesn't feel like that anymore since recently it's been taking him about month or two to get back to me and actually talk. He's said that he's just been very busy lately and unfortunately hasn't had the time to be a friend to his friends, and he really is a nice guy, however; he's apparently been "busy" a loooot these past few months and we hardly ever talk. So now I'm starting to question whether or not he's actually just ignoring me and doesn't want to be friends anymore or if he truly is just busy.

If a genuine guy consistently says he's busy is he usually just busy or is that his way of brushing a person off?
1
0