+1 y

What made her so special?

I don't understand what's going on in this situation and am really confused and hurt. I would really appreciate some opinions and help:)

Long story short...I was with this guy and he ended it with me. Now he's with this other girl. I recently found out that just after we broke up, he started talking to her. Obviously they got closer and are now together.

When him and I were together, he told me he was in love with me and he wasn't going to leave me. He seemed serious about the whole thing and made out like it was going to last. He was never very open about our relationship and we usually just kept the things we said between the two of us.

I went on Facebook tonight and saw he had changed his status and was basically saying that this new girl was his girlfriend and he missed her and stuff. I was hurt and confused because he was so public about it all and made it his Facebook status which the whole world can see. When we were together, he never did that once.

What did I do wrong that he ended things with me to go out with her. Why is she so special that he will tell everyone about her. She basically replaced me, and he has now forgotten about me, but I want to know why I wasn't good enough. And why she means so much to him, while it feels like I meant nothing.

What made her so special?
1
1